Time to say hello.

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

I have been looking to purchase a Mazda CX3 for a number of months now and finally done it- the time is right :D . I have gained a lot of useful knowledge from this excellent site. The information has been of enormous use in helping me decide that the CX3 is the car for me.
I have ordered a Sport + petrol manual in Eternal blue, due to be delivered at the end of December. I currently have a Honda Civic 1.8 Type S
that I have owned from new in 2010. It has been a brilliant car - yes it has a harsh ride but has a great engine and the overall reliability has been excellent. A bit sad to see the Honda go but I am so impressed with the CX3 package.
Looking forward to having an input to the site and will post some photos and initial thoughts when I soon take delivery.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Welcome. Nice new year present.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Nice colour

IMG_20180610_151815.jpg

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Looks like Dynamic Blue in the photo. I thought Eternal Blue was a lot paler.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Welcome and hope you enjoy your new CX3

No...this is Dynamic Blue

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Handy Andy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 am Looks like Dynamic Blue in the photo. I thought Eternal Blue was a lot paler.
I agree Andy that does look like Dynamic Blue. I was looking at an Eternal Blue in the showroom yesterday and it was a lot lighter. Maybe it's just the photo that makes it look darker.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

I think the CX3 looks great in all the available colours. I was torn between Machine Grey and Eternal Blue. So I let my wife make the decision- Eternal Blue it is then! I loved the colour of my Honda, similar to the Dynamic blue so nice to have a bit of a change.[img][/

ad shot 11.JPG

img]
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Strangways wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:58 pm
Handy Andy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 am Looks like Dynamic Blue in the photo. I thought Eternal Blue was a lot paler.
I agree Andy that does look like Dynamic Blue. I was looking at an Eternal Blue in the showroom yesterday and it was a lot lighter. Maybe it's just the photo that makes it look darker.
It's just the metallic popping...i had just detailed the car...in normal light its darker. :D

20180526_174916.jpg

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020