New member with a million questions..... at least!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
sillothboy

Post by sillothboy »

Thanks. I tried both seats and found the leather to be slightly more comfortable. I also felt they allowed a slightly higher driving position which is good because I was at the maximum for the standard seats. (I'm not sure, now, if the difference is real or imagined!)

Yes, the heated steering wheel. That is incredible. It made a huge difference. I've suffered from a mild form of Raynaud's disease for many years and it's certainly not getting any better. The heat is gentle enough not to cause pain, which heating quickly does, but sufficient to make a huge difference.
I normally lose sensation in my fingers when steering but the CX-3 will definitely stop that.

So close to calling that dealer now!
2019 CX3 Sport Nav+ 2WD Petrol. Stone leather seats. Finally got rid of the Captur!

sillothboy

Post by sillothboy »

Finally placed my order. Sport Nav+, Soul Red, 2WD, Leather seats and safety pack. Expected end of March.
I hope I enjoy it as much as other forum members have suggested. Thanks again for all the responses here. You really helped a lot.
2019 CX3 Sport Nav+ 2WD Petrol. Stone leather seats. Finally got rid of the Captur!
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Nice colour 8-) 🚘
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

sillothboy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:07 pm Finally placed my order. Sport Nav+, Soul Red, 2WD, Leather seats and safety pack. Expected end of March.
I hope I enjoy it as much as other forum members have suggested. Thanks again for all the responses here. You really helped a lot.
Looks like you went for the full package there sillothboy. You are going to LOVE it!
Did you go for auto or manual?
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
sillothboy

Post by sillothboy »

I have a feeling you're right, Strangways. I went for manual. I'll save automatic for later!