New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stedmeister

Post by Stedmeister »

Evening all. Just picked up my partners new to her second hand CX3. We are both new to the Mazda brand and first impressions of this car are very favourable. We live in Yorkshire but bought the car in Surrey (she thought I was mad going all that way but just liked the spec of our purchase). As she wasn’t confident in driving round the M25 I drove all the way home which was the first time behind the CX3 wheel for me. What a great car and so well equipped!! This car has more gizmos than my BMW which cost far more!

This forums looks very good with lots of helpful members so hopefully may be calling on some of you experts for guidance, particularly now I’ve seen that the owners manual is more like war and peace.

If I’ve got the technology to work hopefully I have attached a photo of our new pride and joy.

602B18B6-DB07-40D9-A82D-FB145E3C58B3.png

2016 Soul Red Sport Nav. Manual petrol.

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Stedmeister and welcome to the forums. Glad you enjoyed your first drive in a CX-3, they certainly are lovely cars to drive. I hope your partner enjoys it as much. I had one exactly the same as that, but only just upgraded to a Blue Sport Nav +. I love them :D
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome - Great colour! :D

As for the manual, this may be of assistance?......
http://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/2 ... dex03.html
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Welcome

I was the same and although i live in Leyland collected mine in Harpenden and probably because you are from Yorkshire it was because it saved you some money. :D

Mark
Stedmeister

Post by Stedmeister »

Thanks all. Got to admit I thought we got a good deal and that had nothing to do with me being from Yorkshire, honest!
2016 Soul Red Sport Nav. Manual petrol.