New CX-3 Owner

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
endoboy

Post by endoboy »

No Is there one? Any other hidden storage hidden around the cabin
CX 3 Sport Black+ 120 Machine Grey Auto

hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

endoboy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm Last night found you can switch interior lights off on on by pressing the lens cover by accident
Wonder what else is waiting to be found out?
What about reading the owner's manual?
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

hsdejong wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 pm
endoboy wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm Last night found you can switch interior lights off on on by pressing the lens cover by accident
Wonder what else is waiting to be found out?
What about reading the owner's manual?
In England we only do that as a last resort :lol:
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

👍
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

Strangways wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:34 pm
hsdejong wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 pm What about reading the owner's manual?
In England we only do that as a last resort :lol:
It is not typically English, I am afraid ;-)
“If all else fails, RTFM" :-)

But seriously, I have written somewhere on this forum before:
"Modern cars are complex. I advise all drivers to read the owners manual to understand the operation of their car."
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic
endoboy

Post by endoboy »

OK will take the advice and RTFM again and this time not skip any pages Will see what I have missed
CX 3 Sport Black+ 120 Machine Grey Auto
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

When I first read the manual I found it a real challenge to get my head around much of the content. I probably retained about 30%. Having spent a bit of time using the car, a subsequent read was really beneficial. Even so, I still myself find myself giving it an airing now and again.
2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

clawhn wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 pm When I first read the manual I found it a real challenge to get my head around much of the content. I probably retained about 30%. Having spent a bit of time using the car, a subsequent read was really beneficial. Even so, I still myself find myself giving it an airing now and again.
Me too, there's just too much to take in! And when it states "on some models" :twisted: :roll:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

AndyRen wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:42 pm
clawhn wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 pm When I first read the manual I found it a real challenge to get my head around much of the content. I probably retained about 30%. Having spent a bit of time using the car, a subsequent read was really beneficial. Even so, I still myself find myself giving it an airing now and again.
Me too, there's just too much to take in! And when it states "on some models" :twisted: :roll:
I have to admit that it does not read like a novel ;-)
But if you browse a little every now and then you will learn more about the car than just by trying.
And it's indeed important to know what options your car doesn't have, so you can skip those parts in the manual.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Although it's not fool proof, I do find using the Q search facility on a downloaded pdf version helps to find information within the 700 odd pages.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016