Hello and Advice

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: โ†‘Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:55 pm
JohnnyRoyal64 wrote: โ†‘Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:23 am Just to say thanks to everyone's advice.
Just come back from a test drive in the SE-L model. Was very pleased with the car and drive, even Mrs W liked it as well๐Ÿ˜€
So this has made our minds up and will place order for a Sport Nav model.

Just waiting to hear what monthly figure the main dealer can do the car for. If not I will go with a broker.

Hope to get the car in August.

Will continue to use the forum for my advice.

Happy driving

John
John,

Be aware the Sport Nav comes with larger diameter wheels and lower profile tyres than the SE-L model, so the ride on it will be stiffer and more liable to the effect of road surfaces than the SE-L model you test drove. I'd recommend you try to get a test drive of a Sport Nav model before you place your order so at least you know that you - and Mrs W of course - are happy with the difference if noticable.
Don't panic, the 2019 model has completely different suspension to Steve's 2016 model. I had a 66 plate Sport Nav and the suspension was very firm. Having changed to the latest Sport Nav+ in January I can confirm that the ride and road noise has been improved immensley.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED

JohnnyRoyal64

Post by JohnnyRoyal64 »

Thanks again for the advice. I have placed the order for a Sport Nav+ Auto model in Eternal Blue today ๐Ÿ˜€ I want to be like you Strangways ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hopefully it will arrive in mid August.
I will let you all know when it does.
Thanks again
Happy driving
John
Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Auto Eternal Blue 120 BHP