Hello

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

my dealer will give you around a £2500 discount off a new cx3 he gave me £3500 so it depends on how you approach the staff
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition

steve67

Post by steve67 »

i don't know what the list price was of my cx3 when we got it last may, i just had a call from the dealer 10 months after getting a new mazda2 say we have some cracking deals on was i interested, i just said try and get me in a cx3 for £200 pm , chancing it, he came back at£220 but then got him down to £206pm...£2 cheaper than i was paying for the mazda2. so a no brainer...as we know they juggle the figures around with the px etc, i just go on price to pay/monthly payment (on a pcp). just checked my invoice and i paid £16350 px'ing a 10 month old mazda2 gt sport. looking at 2nd hand prices i could sell now for the price i paid...
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-48776454

See attached link in the news today re pcp & car finance.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

:lol: so a kid buys a car they can't afford and it's the dealer/ PCP fault... :roll:
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
Take a Pique

Post by Take a Pique »

Quick update - new CX-3 now sat outside on the drive. Very impressed after just a couple of days driving but find reading through all the technical detail a little daunting ;-)
CX-3 Sport Nav + manual in Ceramic.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Take a Pique wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:57 pm ...... but find reading through all the technical detail a little daunting ;-)
Available on certain models.... Is the phrase that gets me :?

The online manual is quite good - http://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/2 ... dex03.html

Have a great time with your new purchase.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...