Hi everybody

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

AndyRen wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:53 am
HouseSpider wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm Hi Pukmeister & welcome.
The boot is small. At the weekend I only just managed to get a 65" oled tv, excluding box, to lay flat in the back (with rear seats folded down and front seat as far forward as I could). No room to spare.
Had mine delivered and craned in through the front room window 8-)

(sorry Pukmeister for going off topic..... But it happens :) )
My wife, wallet and boot size wouldn't let me get the 77". :cry:
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.

Pukmeister

Post by Pukmeister »

One good thing we've learned about the smaller boot is that our car-phobic miniature schnauzer seems a lot happier travelling in the smaller space than she was in the back of the Nissan.
2016 CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Manual
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Pukmeister wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:35 pm One good thing we've learned about the smaller boot is that our car-phobic miniature schnauzer seems a lot happier travelling in the smaller space than she was in the back of the Nissan.
:lol:
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.