Hi everybody

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Pukmeister

Post by Pukmeister »

My wife now drives a CX-3 2.0 Petrol Sport Nav (manual) after much deliberating and test driving. She sold her old dependable Qashqai+2 dCi now the kids have grown up and moved out, preferring a smaller SUV. She absolutely loves it. We decided to buy a used low-miler and purchase outright and got a great deal (we don't do finance).

We first tested a Toyota C-HR hybrid as she liked the looks and thought it would suit. We both hated it despite trying hard to like it. Then we tried the Hyundai Kona, it was okay.

After trying a CX-3 in both auto and manual we knew immediately it was the right car. Still playing with the many features and getting used to it but it is very nice for such a fairly small car. I just need to source and fit a power folding mirror kit for parking.

Snows Mazda in Portsmouth have been superb so far as our local agent and will be seeing the car for maintenance.

Here's to the next few years of motoring in our first ever Mazda. :D
2016 CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Manual

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Hello

Lots of help and information on here...i also tried the C-HR and it felt slow compared with the CX-3 and the interior also felt cheap.I have owned Toyota's previously and know they are reliable but it didn't have the wow factor.

What year is your Sport Nav as the later one's from late 2017 have auto power folding mirrors ?

A picture or two is always appreciated.

Mark
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi and welcome to the forums.
I presume you are wanting auto folding mirrors, as the early models did have power folding mirror, but they were manually operated.
I used to have a 66 plate model, but I never found it a chore to press the button. :)
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Hi Pukmeister. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your CX-3 purchase.

For CX-3's prior to 02/2018, the is an Auto Folding Mirror Kit accessory - check out https://www.mazda.co.uk/owners/accessor ... 2015-02-01

Part number is C850-V7-650A and costs £69.54. You'll need to add the dealer fitting cost unless brave enough to try to fit yourself!

P.S. It will help other forum members answering any questions you raise regarding your CX-3 if you add your approximate location details to your profile and car summary details to your signature. This information will then show on all your posts. For help in doing this, please see this post :-

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=808
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome Pukmeister and congrats on your new ourchase👍
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Pukmeister

Post by Pukmeister »

Thanks for the welcome and apologies for not updating my profile (now sorted). The car is a late 2016 model so has manual power folding mirrors, I will buy and fit an auto fold kit myself. I previously fitted one to my wifes Qashqai so not afraid of the work involved provided the instructions are enclosed in the kit and clear to follow. I also need to look into buying a set of roof bars in order to attach my roof box as and when necessary, the only single negative thing is the small boot space compared to our last car which was huge.
2016 CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0 Petrol Manual
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Hi Pukmeister. Thanks for updating your info. it will save you giving the information when asking any questions which might be model or country specific. Please let us know how you get on with installing the auto folding kit as it could help others who might be tempted to do it themselves rather than pay dealer prices!
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Hi Pukmeister & welcome.
The boot is small. At the weekend I only just managed to get a 65" oled tv, excluding box, to lay flat in the back (with rear seats folded down and front seat as far forward as I could). No room to spare.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

HouseSpider wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm Hi Pukmeister & welcome.
The boot is small. At the weekend I only just managed to get a 65" oled tv, excluding box, to lay flat in the back (with rear seats folded down and front seat as far forward as I could). No room to spare.
65" screen :o No need to visit Specsavers now.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

HouseSpider wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 pm Hi Pukmeister & welcome.
Had mine delivered and craned in through the front room window 8-)

(sorry Pukmeister for going off topic..... But it happens :) )
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...