It's here!!!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
NickW

Post by NickW »

I took delivery this afternoon and have just been out for a 50 mile round trip into North Wales. As with any new car, it took a little while to get used to the feel but I am very impressed and am glad I chose it.

One tiny little thing - I thought it came with a digital speedometer underneath and to one side of the analog, or is that just the Nav Sport?
Mazda CX 3 SE L 2.0 Auto in jet black

st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Congratulations on collecting your CX-3 this afternoon. Hope you rack up many miles of carefree motoring. According to the last brochure I downloaded back in Sep 2018, neither the SE Nav+ or SE-L Nav+ came with the digital speedometer - it was still only on the Sport Nav+ (and presumably other Sport variants subsequently released).
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
NickW

Post by NickW »

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, st3v3. It's no biggie, just a minor bit of confusion on my part.

Just been out in it again, up to Cheshire Oaks and back. Acceleration is good, road handling is fantastic and I love the auto transmission. I keep peeking through the curtains at it - luckily I have a very indulgent partner, she hasn't even tutted once!
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

NickW wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Just been out in it again, up to Cheshire Oaks and back. Acceleration is good, road handling is fantastic and I love the auto transmission. I keep peeking through the curtains at it - luckily I have a very indulgent partner, she hasn't even tutted once!
👍
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

8-)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
NickW

Post by NickW »

Well, I'm 1,400 miles in and I absolutely love it - what a brilliant car. I commute 50 miles a day on the motorway plus a little bit in town and it's just perfect.
Paul97

Post by Paul97 »

:D Glad your enjoying it
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Must be time to give it a wash :lol:
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd