CX-3 newbie from Belgium

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Eddy S

Post by Eddy S »

My name is Eddy, living in Belgium near Antwerp. Have always been a Nissan fanatic and traded a Qashqai J11 in for a Mazda CX-3. We wanted a smaller car but the Nissan Juke has never been my favorite, so switched to the CX-3 since August 17, 2019. I have been a moderator for many years of the Dutch Crossover forum qashqai-passion.nl. Last weekend we had another meeting and tour where I had a lot of attention with the CX-3 but had to drive the tour as last car in de row ;)
Modifications I want and search for the CX-3 are;
Debadging (this weekend), I'm searching for a chrome strip in the lower part of the grill and maybe in a later stadium remapping/chiptuning,…
Mazda CX-3 2.0 AT SkyCruise in Soul Crystal Red

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome Eddy, good luck with the mods, not sure how much you would gain in remapping/chip tuning the normally aspirated 2.0l though - unless you could drop in a great big turbo! 8-) ;)

Having just Googled CX-3 ECU mapping, there's companies claiming a 50% increase in HP in the 120 Skyactive engine! I'm skeptical!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Welcome and Belgium is a country i have travelled to many times as i have an interest in WW1 and WW2.

Bastogne may not be the prettiest town but loved it for the history.Ypres and the Menin Gate is something everyone should visit along with Tyne Cot cemetery.

Enjoy your new CX-3

Mark
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Eddy S

Post by Eddy S »

AndyRen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:15 am Having just Googled CX-3 ECU mapping, there's companies claiming a 50% increase in HP in the 120 Skyactive engine! I'm skeptical!
In Belgium we've got BR Performance, they go up to 165 hp and another one DVX Performance will go till 180 hp both with 220Nm instead of 204Nm torque. In the CX-3 there's also the AWD version with 150 hp, so this is the same as the 121 hp version witch has been downgraded.
MJC1216 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:43 am Welcome and Belgium is a country i have travelled to many times as i have an interest in WW1 and WW2.
Thank you Mark, you mention WWII. My deceased father was an Englishman who served in WWII and flew an Avro Lancaster which is exhibited in the RAF Museum in Hendon
Mazda CX-3 2.0 AT SkyCruise in Soul Crystal Red