New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:44 am
- Location: Lancashire
Found a forum for my new car and looking through looks helpful and in depth a credit to all on the forum, just hope that I can reach this high standard.
CX 3 in ceramic 2 litre AWD 67 plate
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am
- Location: New Forest
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner.
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:18 pm
- Location: Leyland Lancashire
Welcome and a picture is always nice...the car NOT you.
Mazda CX3 2.0 Sport Nav Petrol Dynamic Mica Blue Manual registered 30/11/17
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:48 am
- Location: Seaton Carew
2017 SE-L-NAV ETERNAL BLUE
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 pm
- Location: Edenbridge Kent
Hi Snowflake and welcome to the forums.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:26 pm
- Location: Herefordshire, U.K.
Welcome to the forums.
09/15 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
My CX-3 website: http://www.jtonline.info
Have you added location & model info., including year to your CX-3 Forums profile? For help see here: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 pm
- Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent
Hi Snowflake and welcome.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...