MX-5 to C180 to CX-3

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
angels1five

Post by angels1five »

Hello everyone

I have owned my CX-3 for two weeks. Unfortunately, I collected it on the day the lockdown started. :(

Back in 2014 I bought an MX-5. I'd had a rotten couple of years so bought it to put a smile on my face and it certainly did that but I found it a bit too small to do long trips in and my husband is 6' so he had to fold himself up to get into the car. So, I traded it in for a Mercedes C180 coupe. Lovely car but ruinously expensive for parts, servicing and just about everything else. Plus, whenever we need to have more than just the two of us in the car (not often but sometimes) it was fairly difficult to get people into the back seats as there are only three doors.
When I decided (after spending nearly £1000 on fixing a fault and a puncture) to trade it in, I remembered how much I had loved my MX-5 and decided to have a look at some Mazdas.

I really like my CX-3 and I am looking forward to taking it for a drive one day soon!
Mazda 67 CX-3 GT Sport Nav+

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome.
It's a bit quiet on the forum at the mo - not much driving but lots of cleaning & polishing.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Welcome here, as Housespider says "It's Oh So Quiet"! But I'm sure it'll pick up once this awful virus has passed!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi and welcome to the forums. If you enjoyed the MX-5 then you will also enjoy the CX-3 when you get the chance to drive it.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED