Hello and a Intro

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Fox4

Post by Fox4 »

Hi everybody I'm a new CX3 covert after having 3 beautiful MX5's Kendo, Powershift and lastly the Kuro all 2 litres and all mark 3.5's I loved them and swore I would never give up on the 5 but times mus. Not age related but the Wife had an Eye stroke and lost her sight in her Right eye and her field of vision was impaired she wasn't comfortable in the 5 and we had 2 cars a Fiesta as well as the 5 thought we don't need 2 cars we looked at Ford and although I didn't like SUV's as they were to big we settled on a CX3 not a new motor but only 7K on the clock 2018 top spec in Soul Red only had it delivered yesterday took it for a short drive and loved it (as didn't test drive her) now going to sit in the car and work out what everything does. One thing I have concluded Mazda make some beautiful cars. Look forward to chatting more and strange going to this site instead of the MX5 sites.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome. It's very quiet at the moment as there's not alot of driving going on.😎
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Hello and welcome.

We still have my wife's MX-5 as well as the CX-3 but she prefers to drive my CX-3 most of the time which shows what a good car it is.

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi Fox4 and welcome to the forums. I kept my MX5 and added a CX3 in 2015. I upgraded to a 2019 model in January last year. Now I have the best of both worlds. The MX5 is purely for fun when it's not raining and the CX3 is for the more practical driving, but still with the Mazda spirit. I'm sure you will enjoy your purchase.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED