New CX-3 owner - just sayin' hello!

New to the CX3 Forums? Introduce yourself here
redimps2003

Post by redimps2003 »

Hi, all. Have owned my CX-3 for nearly two months now - hopefully the relevant details appear in my signature.

I waited several weeks before posting, as I fear it is suffering by dint of not being my beloved, but ageing, 2nd gen Mazda 3, which it replaced. I've owned diesel manuals as my daily divers for the past 18 years, so a petrol auto is taking some adjusting to. I find myself focusing on the areas where it compares less favourably to the '3' instead of enjoying the things it does as well or better. I think that is beginning to change with time, though, so will probably post more considered thoughts and observations in a few weeks with a few more miles under the belt.

I've known I was getting this car for quite a few months now, so have read almost all of the posts in this form from start to finish. It looks like a great community and I'm looking forward to participating and contributing.

Cheers, all!
CX-3, 2016, 120bhp 2L petrol, SE-L Nav, Auto, 2WD.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Welcome 😎
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Hi and welcome to the forums. Like you my daily drives used to be diesel manuals. The first CX-3 I bought was a manual, but decided I would go for an auto when I upgraded. I have got used to the auto now, although I sometimes put it in sport mode and manual and use the paddles, just for a bit fun.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Welcome to the forums.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd