Bye bye CX-3

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
ptirving
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Location: South East Northumberland

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by ptirving » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Cylinder On Demand. Europe and probably et al get the 2.5 petrol with COD.
So just to confirm that it's a new option to have the 2.0 petrol with auto box..... from this August.
Might be interested in 18months or so
GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey with Armrest Scuffplates AlloyPedals and Autodim Mirror
39mpg round the doors ☺
46mpg on a run☺☺☺


Handy Andy
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Handy Andy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am

Hi Gus, That is good news. I initially wanted a CX-5 but as they didn't do a petrol auto I went for the CX-3. There is still nothing on the Mazda configurator yet so don't know what specs are available but I will be watching and like you will be up-sizing. Now to sell a 9 month old CX-3. Oh, the loss is going to be horrendous !
November 2017 - Petrol Sport Nav Auto with Safety Pack and Stone Leather


User avatar
AndyRen
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 pm
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by AndyRen » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Pictures when you get it!
CX-5 too big for us.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...


Gus
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Gus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm

CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

Plus I get drive off door locking and a sunroof in the mean time 😁😀
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.


Gus
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Gus » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am
Hi Gus, That is good news. I initially wanted a CX-5 but as they didn't do a petrol auto I went for the CX-3. There is still nothing on the Mazda configurator yet so don't know what specs are available but I will be watching and like you will be up-sizing. Now to sell a 9 month old CX-3. Oh, the loss is going to be horrendous !
Two options SE-L Nav + and Sports Nav +,
All previous options now included only choice is Colour, Upholstery and safety pack (Adaptive LED headlights, rear city smart brake support, 360* view monitor and driver attention alert)
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.


Strangways
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:35 pm
Location: Edenbridge Kent
Contact:

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Strangways » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Gus wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm
CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

Plus I get drive off door locking and a sunroof in the mean time 😁😀
If they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform I will have to start looking for an alternative replacement. One of the main reasons I bought the CX3 was because it was so compact. If Mazda feel their is a need for a larger CX3 then why not import the CX4?
OH and by the way congratulations on your new purchase, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.
CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED


User avatar
HouseSpider
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am
Location: New Forest

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by HouseSpider » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Strangways wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 pm
Gus wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm
CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

Plus I get drive off door locking and a sunroof in the mean time 😁😀
If they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform I will have to start looking for an alternative replacement. One of the main reasons I bought the CX3 was because it was so compact. If Mazda feel their is a need for a larger CX3 then why not import the CX4?
OH and by the way congratulations on your new purchase, I'm sure you are going to enjoy it.
Ditto, I don't want a bigger car either.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner.
50+mpg


Handy Andy
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Handy Andy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Gus wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm
CX-3 in most was perfect but circumstances change, in two years time when they move it from the 2 to the 3 platform and get the new engine onboard I will revisit.

Plus I get drive off door locking and a sunroof in the mean time 😁😀
the sunroof would be a real bonus.
November 2017 - Petrol Sport Nav Auto with Safety Pack and Stone Leather


Gus
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Bye bye CX-3

Post by Gus » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Looks like they have just officially been announced http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mazda/cx-5 ... h-for-2018
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.


Post Reply

Return to “Main Mazda CX3 chat”