Wait time after placing order.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions

Post by 50041 »

I ordered my GT sport in mid May and have been told an estimated delivery date end of June / early July...
CX-3 GT Sport / Ceramic Metallic 2.0L Petrol FWD

Tim J

Post by Tim J »

We placed order mid June and was told that it's on the ship coming from Asia so the expectation is a mid to late July delivery date due to the extras being fitted
Tim J

Post by Tim J »

who's going to take delivery of the first MY2017?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Ordered mine on the 04/03/17 then learned of a "face lift" so told the dealer I would not be happy receiving the last production of a pre-face lifted model. I was told I would get a MY2017 in mid July but now have a confirmed delivery date of 03/08/17. 5 month wait.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Manual, 2.0 Petrol, AWD, Meteor Grey.
DirtyArf

Post by DirtyArf »

We received our GT Sport last Thursday... Lovely car :)
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Dan wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 pm Ordered mine on the 04/03/17 then learned of a "face lift" so told the dealer I would not be happy receiving the last production of a pre-face lifted model. I was told I would get a MY2017 in mid July but now have a confirmed delivery date of 03/08/17. 5 month wait.
And yet the CX-5s are coming through in about a month.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Trapdoor

Post by Trapdoor »

Bit narked - pushed the dealer for the date again today and he 'reluctantly' told us 19th August in to them with delivery to us a week after.

So that'll be a NO then ... he's been told quite firmly it'll be registered as a 1st September delivery to us and we won't accept a 17 plate car that late in the cycle. Grumbles about "costing the dealership money" ... tough, that or we cancel!

It annoys me that the sales guys try to keep 'bad news' hidden, presumably for fear you will cancel the order. We told him back in April when he was 'suggesting' it might be a July delivery (but most likely very late June) that we needed it before first week in August as we were going on Holiday, or it would be September (or not at all).

Had this grief with Land Rover last year after waiting over 12 months for a build slot (due to changing specs & MY), and the arbitrary excuse now is "...probably your colour choice or the fact you want the upgraded leather"
Ordered: 2017 SportNav Auto with Stone Leather in Meteor Grey
Dan

Post by Dan »

maybe they ran out of paint thats why we have to wait :cry:
CX-3, Sport Nav, Manual, 2.0 Petrol, AWD, Meteor Grey.
Trapdoor

Post by Trapdoor »

Well, you may jest but ... originally the Meteor Grey was being replaced with Machine Grey on the updated cars ... then it went back to Meteor ... I bet they are making most of them in Soul Red as almost every CX-3 I've ever seen has been in that, with the exception of a few in white.

Takes too long to clean out the paint robot to do boring old Grey for half a dozen old duffers eh? :lol:
Ordered: 2017 SportNav Auto with Stone Leather in Meteor Grey