Sept.’17 Sat Nav Update

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

1Monty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 am Picked up new car last Sunday and updated the sat nav SD card the next day on the PC via the Mazda tool box (download).
I thought it was never going to finish as it must have taken the best part of three hours. Hopefully future updates will be allot quicker.
Yes, all my previous updates until this one have taken hours, yours must have included a few earlier ones as well

It’s a shame your dealer didn’t give you the curtesy of doing it for you on it’s PDI, but I bought new and despite me asking them to check if it had the latest maps and them confirming it had. When I checked it didn’t, spent my first day staring at my laptop
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors

1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

Peter55 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:30 pm
1Monty wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 am Picked up new car last Sunday and updated the sat nav SD card the next day on the PC via the Mazda tool box (download).
I thought it was never going to finish as it must have taken the best part of three hours. Hopefully future updates will be allot quicker.
Yes, all my previous updates until this one have taken hours, yours must have included a few earlier ones as well

It’s a shame your dealer didn’t give you the curtesy of doing it for you on it’s PDI, but I bought new and despite me asking them to check if it had the latest maps and them confirming it had. When I checked it didn’t, spent my first day staring at my laptop

That's dealerships for you Peter.
SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind 😎
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

just updated mine - too about 45 mins
valentin

Post by valentin »

Hello,new update nav 2017