Post by Deleted User 406 »

Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Black Edition

tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

CX-3 2020 βœ”πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

2.5 ACT petrol thats going into the new 6 would be useful in the CX5...... or even one of the new skyactive-x 2.o petrols???
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

...Jaguar XE S 3.0L V6 Supercharged - got it 2 weeks ago!
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Why are you here then deep blue? Haven't they got a tidy forum there? ☺
Deleted User 155

Post by Deleted User 155 »

tyrfelin wrote: ↑Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 am Why are you here then deep blue? Haven't they got a tidy forum there? ☺
Yes they probably have! But call me sentimental and old habits die hard, I check in to this forum everyday.

I also intend to return to Mazda in the future and am keen to keep up with the CX3 which is a great car :)
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

πŸ‘
Gus

Post by Gus »

CX-5 Sport Nav automatic petrol..........
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

If I was changing cars in the near future I would look seriously at one of the new Citroens with their advanced comfort suspension and seating, possibly a C4 Cactus or a C3 Aircross, but as my annual mileage is low it would be a waste of money to change for several years.

For a fraction of the cost of changing, I intend to extend the warranty when it expires and address the CX-3's worst faults by :
1.) Fitting softer compound tyres, probably Michelin Cross Climate which are available in the 16 inch wheel size.
2.) Having the interior professionally soundproofed. Mass Loaded Vinyl (MLV) seems to be the most effective material, but I need to research the subject further and find a recommended installer in my area. If anyone has experience of soundproofing a CX-3, now is the time to post a reply!

When I do eventually change, I hope that the economies of scale will have brought the prices of hybrid and/or all electric cars to more realistic levels, for they are the future whether we like it or not.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.