Audio/Seetings info

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
santa

Post by santa »

slideboy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:34 am This is why I love this forum.

I have had my cx3 for 16 months and love it. the one thing I felt was missing was the function I had on my Mercedes C Class was the Audio not responding to road noise. Having scoured the manual I could find no mention so guessed it didn't have this function. Now thanks to the forum I found it does.

I wonder what other functions this great car has that I have yet to discover.
To be fair, it doesn't react to the actualroad noise, it just changes the volume depending on the speed.
But it still works well :-)
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.

hemelvirgin

Post by hemelvirgin »

1Monty wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm Just a couple of quick questions that hopefully someone can answer for me please.

Under 'Audio/Sound/Settings' on the navigation screen, at the bottom of the audio sound settings there is a setting called LRC with numbers going from 0 - 7. What is this setting for please, as I cannot see any info in the hand book.

Also...

The Bose unit in the boot compartment. Should that be blasting out bass sound. Although I can feel it working there isn't much sound coming from it.
hi,
yes my woofer in boot i thought was quiet. had my first service at main dealer asked them to check they said no problems. its not the greatest sub-woofer i am afraid
cx3 sport auto petrol oct 66 plate