How far....

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Can you drive before the fuel gauge moves off full?

I typically manage c100 miles with a best of 130.

DaveG

Post by DaveG »

I have also managed 130 but noticed when I restarted later on the gauge had dropped down somewhat, not unusual as I have noticed this on previouse vehicles. The gauge doesn't move but switch of and restart and it shows the true level.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
1Monty

Post by 1Monty »

DaveG wrote: โ†‘Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:54 pm I have also managed 130 but noticed when I restarted later on the gauge had dropped down somewhat, not unusual as I have noticed this on previouse vehicles. The gauge doesn't move but switch of and restart and it shows the true level.
Same here.
SINCE FEB 2018 I NO LONGER OWN VEHICLE
CX-3 Sport Nav - 2.0L Petrol - 2017 - Manual - 2WD - Eternal Blue Metallic - Half Leather - 44.3mpg on a good day down hill with a strong wind behind ๐Ÿ˜Ž
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Te tank unit has a pretty linear readout - just a potentiometer but the tank has a neck that holds a couple of litres and a far from linear shape. Itโ€™s only a guide really. Itโ€™s most accurate feature is the low fuel light which will always come on when the same amount of fuel is left on level ground. If you fill up when that comes on you can work out how much is left in and how far you can get on it.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Me not so good..... 80 to 90 milez๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey