st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Check this out on the Mazda UK CX-3 Accessory list

https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/a ... DD2FV1740/
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016

jtds

Post by jtds »

Thank you very much....
I will be calling TW WHITES in the morning...
CX 3 GT AUTO CERAMIC METALLIC Plus extras ;)
Fiata

Post by Fiata »

Strangways wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 pmI guess most people are waiting for self driving cars to become acceptable so they can sit back
Why would you buy a self-driving car if you could just book a self-driving Uber? :D
Strangways wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 pm In Japan they have toilets that wipe your bum for you...
No, they have not. They have bum washing toilets (including some with dryers). Once you get back to Blighty, you'll miss that ...
Greenman wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:44 pm I’m not convinced it is necessary if you have the “ugly kid” privacy rear glass.
Not much help in the night with someone driving behind you with incorrect headlight settings.
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

DD2F V1 740 is the code. Its in mazda site under accessories CX3 safetyandprotection. £116.83 less 10% if youve got the servicing pack. Dealer fitting is about £45. Fitting involves slidi g the sensor box apart, unscrew existing mirror and replace, drop front of headling , pull apart doorseals and trim on front and lower part of passenger door frame. Theres a connector in there somewhereapparently. Service dept thought about 90 mins to fit cos its their 1st one done. Normally 40mins after practice.😎😎. Comments above suggest that compass is too bright at night. I dont find it a problem. You can turn it off by holding down the on off button on the mirror. Enjoy the car and the auto. Going auto is best thing Ive done.
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Strangways wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 pm I have auto dimming in my MX5, after fastening the seat belt, I switch off the auto dimming. It's just about as dangerous as the auto lights. I guess most people are waiting for self driving cars to become acceptable so they can sit back and get taken to their destination, like taking a train, bus or taxi. In Japan they have toilets that wipe your bum for you, at the moment I prefer to wipe my own, but who knows, in the future I may understand why all these gadgets are necessary. :?
They said that about syncromesh... Then auto cancelling indicators... Then reversing lights!

Bl**dy kids..... Don't know their born eh?! :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...