March Sat Nav Update

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Very quick this time!! Zoom-Zoom 😁
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White

st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Perhaps they've finally got round to upgrading the rubber bands on their servers :) Be interesting to see how long it takes the dealer to do it when I take my car in for the 2nd service and air-con control unit replacement in a month's time.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 pm Perhaps they've finally got round to upgrading the rubber bands on their servers :) ...

Or, the only thing they've updated is a sharp left turn on the A857 in the Outer Hebrides :lol:
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Ha ha!! 🚗 🚗 🏔 🚗 🏔
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Gus

Post by Gus »

I updated my maps, yesterday. Today I had to go somewhere near a Mazda dealer so not knowing the address or postcode asked it for the nearest Mazda dealer, apparently there are no Mazda dealers in the uk as it said the closest one is in France - major booboo :lol:
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Gus wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:44 pm I updated my maps, yesterday. Today I had to go somewhere near a Mazda dealer so not knowing the address or postcode asked it for the nearest Mazda dealer, apparently there are no Mazda dealers in the uk as it said the closest one is in France - major booboo :lol:
How odd, especially as the Mazda app details the dealer locations.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

Just drove out of London on my usual route through Rotherhite Tunnel, along A13 then up 406 to M11

Someone has seriously messed up the speed limits, it’s 50 on timed cameras for miles, but car says 30, so that bloody woman kept nagging me to slow down all the way to the M11

Minor problem, but annoying
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

Anybody successfully subscribed to and using live traffic update?
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Mine has been a activated without me asking for it or changing any settings.

Several times recently it was warned me of delays on route and offered an alternative
Gus

Post by Gus »

anchorman wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm Anybody successfully subscribed to and using live traffic update?
What the traffic info through the phone..... drove to and from Cambridge out Wed back Thursday night tried to divert me 200 miles rather than the 100 miles direct route, apparently 11 incidents, two closed/blocked roads etc. Ignored it all and didn’t see so much as a traffic jam unless you consider 3rd in traffic light queue as a traffic jam. Oh this was both ways.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.