3 Yr Service Plan Cost.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 406

Post by Deleted User 406 »

When I had my Volvo C30 all software updates were done automatically at service. At my first service for the CX-3 I asked about the latest software and was unbelievably asked why I wanted it.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Better to be asked if you want updates done rather than what VW do to the EA189 diesel engine - possibly ruin it with the emissions 'fix'!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I've got an EMac service plan. However on my first service I considered taking my CX-3 to a different dealer (Hendy Mazda instead of Eden Mazda) so I could get a time & date to suit myself. I was told the EMac was specific to Eden Mazda.
I queried this as I was sold the servicing plan on the basis of having the option to go elsewhere. Apparently when the plans are set up the dealer has to tick a box to enable the plan to be used at other dealers. Fortunately my has been so despite the garage insisting I had to get my car serviced with them I do have a choice. So be careful if you do get the option to sign up for one.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Peter55

Post by Peter55 »

HouseSpider wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm I've got an EMac service plan. However on my first service I considered taking my CX-3 to a different dealer (Hendy Mazda instead of Eden Mazda) so I could get a time & date to suit myself. I was told the EMac was specific to Eden Mazda.
I queried this as I was sold the servicing plan on the basis of having the option to go elsewhere. Apparently when the plans are set up the dealer has to tick a box to enable the plan to be used at other dealers. Fortunately my has been so despite the garage insisting I had to get my car serviced with them I do have a choice. So be careful if you do get the option to sign up for one.
That’s the impression I got when speaking to EMac, that they were just brokers
They asked me to specify which dealer I preferred and I was then told they didn’t participate in the scheme

So glad I didn’t as I’ve just had my 2nd Service done for £199
Sport Nav Petrol Auto Dynamic Blue
Armrest
Front Sensors
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Paying £21 pm for 30 months for three year servicing. Good job!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Norwichnigel

Post by Norwichnigel »

To Greenman. My comments were not about my local dealership rather they were about franchised dealers generally . Peugeot and a host of others charge just under the hundred pound an hour and some are even more than that. My last car ( Peugeot 3008 allure) was serviced from new by my mechanic as was my Saab93 convertible before it. . Mazda as a company we’re One of the first to go down the digital service book route. Surely a ruse to keep you in their clutches. Notwithstanding I love driving Mazdas and will be driving my latest one outside of the dealership. You. pays your money amid makes your choice.