Updated 2019 CX3

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Don't like electronic parking brake...I was brought up with a mini and handbrake turns were part of the fun.Nothing on this would make me change.

tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Looks great! You'll get a lot of jealousy in posts here :D
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I think it all looks superb and they’ve listened to all the comments so a pat on the back for that too.

The electric parking brake is a bit like the choke knob. To do away with it seems like a violation of your rights but there really is no difference in using them except that Miss Daisy can use it just as well as Arny Schwarzenegger. I’ve said before, they will me mandatory soon so get used to the idea.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD
Fiata

Post by Fiata »

DrewUK wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:21 am Yea one of the interior changes - never had one so don’t know the pros and cons
Pro - Overall safer. Applies automatically when the car is shut off, usually can't be activated while driving, can only be disengaged by the driver. One gets used to them rather quickly.

Con - Impedes male mating rituals! It is rumoured that the handbrake is to a man what the feathers are to a peacock. A confused look on your date's face will tell you that she is ready. :lol:
Strangways wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm I guess I will have to wait until they have an electric handbrake in the MX5 and change both together or I will get confused.
Not really. The only really confusing handbrakes are foot handbrakes. Imagine getting into a car. You don't see a handbrake lever and assume it's an electronic one. When you try to set off, the handbrake doesn't deactivate. Hmmmh? Oh there's a third pedal in this automatic Chevy! Never mind the risk of pushing that pedal while going 100 mph. It's right next to the brake pedal. :shock:
MJC1216 wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 pm Don't like electronic parking brake...I was brought up with a mini and handbrake turns were part of the fun.Nothing on this would make me change.
In theory, I'd agree with you, but I don't think that the CX-3 is the type of car 16-year olds will be owning.
santa

Post by santa »

I've read on a Danish car site, that the diesel engine will be upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8 l with the update in june.
I haven't found any news from Mazda on this, so I'm not sure where they have the infornmation from.
Mazda CX-30 2.0 150HP Aut. Cosmo w. Tech Pack in Arctic White, 2023.
IWRA

Post by IWRA »

I see they are keeping the 'climate control' set up. Mine has never been as effective as previous cars with digital control in spite of Mazda replacing the controls in my car. I am constantly adjusting it to get the right comfort conditions. The diesel engine takes a long time to get up to temperature, thankfully its got heated seats to compensate while you wait for the car to heat up.
Mazda CX-3 1.5 2WD Manual Sport Nav - Soul red with half stone leather
steve67

Post by steve67 »

When is the new cx3 out .. looking at the cx3 but May wait if it's out soon...
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Agreed Zoylander!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Glad I've just ordered a new cx3... my Mrs would not entertain a electronic handbrake and cx3 would of been crossed off the list...the rest of the changes looks wise are minor.....now just waiting for my delivery date...
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
steve iow

Post by steve iow »

Looks very nice ,anybody now when they are on sale in the UK
steve iow