Lured in (again)

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
jeffzda

Post by jeffzda »

Why a CX3? Well,while on holiday in Tenerife in January we noticed a white car parked outside the apartment we were staying in.Thats a nice
looking car,what is it? my wife commented.We were hooked.Every day for a month we gave it the once over and when we got home the search started.
This has happened before with a Citroen Cactus (must stop going to Tenerife ha ha)
CX3 2.0 Sport Nav Auto Soul Red 66reg

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

I agree, its looks was what got me. I was looking for a smaller car, not quite as small as the CX-3 but common sense went out of the window. It is really quite different and is a real pleasure to drive.
Oh and welcome.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Welcome jeffzda. Make sure on your next Tenerife holiday you don't get hooked by a big fancy BMW / Merc / Audi / Range Rover etc. !
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

jeffzda wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 am Why a CX3? Well,while on holiday in Tenerife in January we noticed a white car parked outside the apartment we were staying in.Thats a nice
looking car,what is it? my wife commented.We were hooked.Every day for a month we gave it the once over and when we got home the search started.
This has happened before with a Citroen Cactus (must stop going to Tenerife ha ha)
Interesting that you have changed from a C4 Cactus to a CX-3, as I am considering changing the other way round now that Citroen are emphasising comfort with their new suspension and seating. The two cars are very different, but having owned both, how do you find they compare?
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
jeffzda

Post by jeffzda »

Thanks for the interesting and witty responses.
Regarding the C4 Cactus,having had both the 82 and 110 petrol manual versions I really enjoyed them ,nice driving position,quick(the 110)
roomy ,plenty of kit and comfortable although a little crashy over potholes.We were booked in to test drive the 2018 Cactus ,which in my
opinion has lost a bit of character but is a great looker,alas our heads were turned so didn't bother.The new 130 auto would have been our choice.
Very much enjoying the smooth drive of the CX3 auto so far,just finding my feet with it.
CX3 2.0 Sport Nav Auto Soul Red 66reg
Fiata

Post by Fiata »

I do like the look of the CX-3. It's not as nice as the new CX-5 but the CX-5 was too large.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Saw it on the tv drum advert! Loved it and left my Renault dealership (never looked back!) ☺
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Fiata the CX5 looks like a truck compared to the gorgeous lines of the CX3
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White