Mazda Welcome Pack

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

On my last two Mazda purchases i received within a short space of time a welcome pack from Mazda that included details of breakdown cover etc.

After three weeks i have received nothing.

My car is an ex demo so should i expect to receive this pack.

I got the owners manual etc from the dealer just needed confirmation re welcome pack.

If i don't receive it and i should have one does anyone have an email address for customer services as it appears difficult to find on the website.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Our car was an ex- demo and we got the pack. If I remember correctly it did take a while to receive.
If you don't receive it just go to your dealer - they should resolve the issue.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

MJC1216 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:14 am On my last two Mazda purchases i received within a short space of time a welcome pack from Mazda that included details of breakdown cover etc.

After three weeks i have received nothing.

My car is an ex demo so should i expect to receive this pack.

I got the owners manual etc from the dealer just needed confirmation re welcome pack.

If i don't receive it and i should have one does anyone have an email address for customer services as it appears difficult to find on the website.

Thanks for any help.

Mark
Mark,

Here are a couple of Mazda UK e-mail addresses - customer_relations@mazdaeur.com and mmukassistance@mazdaeur.com

Hopefully one of those can help sort out the missing documentation if your dealer can't oblige.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Thanks for the quick reply,the dealer is not close to me and at the price i paid i wasn't expecting great after sales service.

I think the dealer should probably notify Mazda re change of ownership for 3 year breakdown cover but won't be top of their list to do.

Thanks for email address.

Mark
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

No champagne and chocolates? You got a great car though!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White