What updates for the New 2019 CX3 would you like.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
hsdejong

Post by hsdejong »

TERRIERBITE wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:17 pm
zoylander wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:37 pm For me the electronic parking brake is a deal breaker. I will not buy a car with one, so my CX-3 will be my last.
same with me ,I had an Astra roll back and get damaged previously and will not purchase with electronic brake again
What is an electronic handbrake?

"Electronic handbrakes hold more firmly than regular cable-operated brakes, and because there is (usually) no physical cable which can stretch over time, there’s less adjustment needed – so you’re much less likely to find your car scooting backwards off your sloped driveway in the night."
  • Mazda CX-5 2023 Exclusive-Line (Black Comfort Pack) Petrol FWD Manual Soul Red Crystal Metallic

DaveG

Post by DaveG »

If you don't like the electronic handbrake but really want a car that has one and don't trust it, simply leave the car in gear when you park up and leave the car.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

Turning the steering wheel so it points to the the kerb if facing downhill, or away from the kerb if facing uphill, is an added safety measure. Using Park in an auto transmission is a further measure.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 pm Turning the steering wheel so it points to the the kerb if facing downhill, or away from the kerb if facing uphill, is an added safety measure. Using Park in an auto transmission is a further measure.
As per the Highway code but some of us will not have read it in a while.

http://www.highwaycode.info/rule/252
Tonydubyaa

Post by Tonydubyaa »

Definitely a proper sliding sunroof
Space saver spare wheel
Retractable boot cover
If it had those I would have a new one on order
Gus

Post by Gus »

Tonydubyaa wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:18 pm Definitely a proper sliding sunroof
Space saver spare wheel
Retractable boot cover
If it had those I would have a new one on order
Sounds like you want a CX-5..... :D
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Tonydubyaa

Post by Tonydubyaa »

CX5 is very nice - but kids grown up so don't need that extra space - CX3 more the actual size I'd want ;)
SoonerV8

Post by SoonerV8 »

You can keep the electric brake, it probably just speeds up assembly, cuts costs and gives the service mechanics one less thing to do, i.e., adjust the cable, with no commensurate reduction in service cost!!
Petrol Sport Nav AWD 2018 UK Midlands.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Any thing that would give Land Rover , Range Rover , Jeep and Maxi Cooper a run for their money.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

A Chauffeur.