Gunmetal wheels: touch up paint.

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Ghdarwen

Post by Ghdarwen »

When I looked could not find it as mentioned above but found it as Code E5B Kia Dark Gunmetal on the Autocolourz.co.uk website for £4.99.
2018 67 plate CX3 2.0 Sports Nav with Safety Pack in Soul Red

piekkok

Post by piekkok »

Hi,

My dealer 'restored' one wheel when i bought my car.
According to him there's an old paintnumber 42A, Meteor Gray Mica.
This is also a perfect match!

Regards,
Gert
I drive a CX-3, happily! :P
Scania18

Post by Scania18 »

When i spoke to Mazda UK they informed me thenGunmetal wheels colour was called "Aztec" if this helps.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

We (!) managed to 'slightly' curb the passenger nearside (already replaced!) wheel along 6" of its rim... So a pot of Kia E5B is on it's way. Grrrrrr :evil:
Wish I'd bought some wheel rim protectors now! :?
Ho well it's only a lump of metal eh? :D
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
kzg1969

Post by kzg1969 »

Wifey just kerbed one of her alloys (1.5year we have had that car so pretty good record!).....this is a good match for the 18in Sport Nav alloys

METEOR GREY MICA 42A

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mazda-2-Car- ... 2749.l2649
2018 Eternal Blue 2.0 Sport Nav Auto
lhcmazda

Post by lhcmazda »

Ordered and tried all the Touch ups mentioned on my 2018 CX-3 Sports Nav AWD wheels, and non of them came any where near a match for my alloy wheels, so got in touch with a local Automotive Car Paint supplier who matched the wheel colour with colour chips and mixed the required paint to match the wheel colour and put it in a handy Touch Up container which has an incorporated brush at a cost of only £7, the resulting match is as good as I'm going to get, and I'm now ready for the next wheel scuff !!!!!!!!!, which no matter how careful you are will happen sooner than later.
2018 CX-3 Machine Grey 2.0 Petrol 150ps Auto Sports Nav AWD plus Safety Pack