Are you worried about Keyless Car Theft

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
clawhn

Post by clawhn »

Turbo wrote: ↑Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:48 am I purchased 2 of these for my daughter who street parks her new Toyota CHR.
Had a good play with it with our CX-3 and it was very effective. Auto Express recommended and really top quality made

https://www.defendersignalblocker.co.uk/
Received this product today and like Turbo said it works. Prior to this purchase I experimented with metal tins, tin foil etc but all failed to work.

DSC_0031.JPG

2018 Mazda CX3 Sport Nav+ Petrol Manual Eternal Blue. Detachable tow bar. Blaenavon, South Wales.

HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Off on holiday so wrapped key in foil before put it in the safe. Tried to open the door but the fooled shielded it.
Drove to Gatwick in the wife's manual Seat Leon. Couldn't find the starter button - had to use a key! Had to put foot on clutch rather than brake to start. Initially nearly tried to put in drive using the brake rather than the clutch, then kept forgetting to change gear, and also to put foot on the clutch pedal at junctions. Suffered from a bit of Granny Foot pulling away from standstill. No auto down change for accelerating past slow vehicles - just a bogged down turbo engine at 1500 revs.
It makes me think just how much the auto box actually does for you!
😎
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Are you worried about Keyless Car Theft

answer- NO
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
steve67

Post by steve67 »

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Just received 2 of the Defender pouches from Amazon (2 for 8 quid... ish) and can confirm they work well.πŸ‘Œ
Thanks Turbo and Clawhn for the heads upπŸ‘

Must remember to take the ones back to Bluewater that the police recommended!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...