Dealer sent a pic of our new gt sport

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

Had a call from the dealer this morning saying our gt sport had arrived. We've arranged to collect it this weekend. They have agreed to supply and fit the armrest for free and today I've ordered the rubber boot mat, sill plates and front bumper trim cover to give it a more sporty look. All these will be fitted before collection.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Couldn't decide if I wanted front bumper trim covers so will be interested in seeing a picture when fitted.
Mark
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

Is the front bumper trim the silver/chome bit that goes on the grey bumper below the rad grille?. Didnt see that in accessories when I bought last october.
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
Grumpydad

Post by Grumpydad »

ptirving wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:59 pm Is the front bumper trim the silver/chome bit that goes on the grey bumper below the rad grille?. Didnt see that in accessories when I bought last october.
It's this bit. I think it will tie in nicely with the corner additions that the gt comes with.

https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/a ... 7tls74v.97
2018 CX-3 GT Sport Automatic Ceramic Metallic. Options fitted, arm rest, led interior lamps, sill plates, boot mat and front bumper trim cover.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

Nice!!
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White