Is this anyone here??

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

The only other CX-3 I have ever seen on the road - on the southbound A21 and then on to the A262 toward Goudhurst around 10.30 today.
My wife took the pic of course whilst I drove :D

Anyone here own it??

IMG_1179.JPG

16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...

DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Reckon they are Andy, but won't admit it cause they cut you up and think you are after them :lol:
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

On a slightly more po-faced and serious note; this is about someone's privacy. Admitting ownership links an account with a car. The username is likely used elsewhere and accounts get hacked. Potentially linking name, address and car registration for a hacker to have fun with.

It's very unlikely to happen I concede; I try to play safe, however, and recommend all you lot do too.
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Understand what you're saying Mr Cabbage and if the owner IS here and wants the picture removed he/she can PM me and I'll take it down asap. :)
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

It was registered in the Sidcup, London area ;)
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
AndyRen

Post by AndyRen »

Wow.... Just down the road from me then! Strange we crossed paths 35 miles away from home.