Last weekend

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

Having just experienced probably the best bank holiday weather I can remember, this was the first weekend since I got the car last November where it has been sunny and I could have the windows open. I was surprised that with all four windows down there is very little drumming. It was something my last car suffered terribly with. It sort of took me back to my carefree youth.
It was a real pleasure and lifted the spirits.
Happy motoring :)
Car sold - but still following Mazda.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Glad you enjoyed your drive out Andy, My Golf used to suffer the 'helicopter effect' with just one window open - opening a rear window would stop it, but I then fitted 'Climair' plastic shields to the front windows and they drastically reduced the effect - I might just install them on the CX3, not sure yet.
I also had a few days away in the CX3 (Cambridge - lovely town) and really enjoyed the drive, still having to adjust to the lack of turbo though, just means I have to change gear more ;)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

I thought I would miss the turbo (last car was a V.A.G. motor with the DSG box so not changed gear for years). Funny enough I soon got used to the different power delivery of the Mazda.
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

What? Positive comments about the CX3!!! ☺
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

tyrfelin wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:45 pm What? Positive comments about the CX3!!! ☺
:lol:
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED