May Sat Nav Update

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
anchorman

Post by anchorman »

I did. I messed all one weekend but then one weekday morning it did it in no time.
CX-5 Sportnav diesel auto. AWD

Gus

Post by Gus »

Can anyone try this for me.... go to find places and ask it to find a Mazda dealer, the closest it can find on mine to Oxford is in Belgium....
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

anchorman wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:49 pm I did. I messed all one weekend but then one weekday morning it did it in no time.
I did get a reply from MZD Connect suggesting I try connecting with anti virus disconnected amongst other things. I just retried again last night and it worked fine (although taking a couple of hours at least) so it must have been problems at the server end not mine :)

After carrying out the download and install process, I did notice that :-

1) Toolbox still insists my card is "eligible for the Mapcare programme or you have one installable update". This is despite under Settings->Map Version it reports "Version : May2018 (up to date) Latest available: May 2018"

2) Under Settings -> Manage -> SD diagnostic the first line states "Diagnostic complete = SD card is invalid" and if I then click to get more information about the SD card and click on the Check Signature files button then on a few of the hundreds of lines shown it reports the signature is invalid. For example, there are a number of lines for these same file names - /city_street.fcf file and /street.zip - which are listed with invalid signatures. This is in addition to the same filenames being listed with valid signatures.

I’ve sent this to MZD Connect, asking if my card is corrupt in some way, and will reply on what is said.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Quoman

Post by Quoman »

Mine took 45 minutes and was still at 0%, turned anti virus off, yet nothing happened. might try later.
2016 2.0 Sport Nav Manual, Titanium Mica