Extended warranty

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
mum@mazda

Post by mum@mazda »

Have just done a couple internet quotes with top performers and Mazda are still "the best value". Others want excess, or capped labour rates etc.

So it looks like Mazda will be getting my hard earnt cash. Its just that the A/C system is fragile, i probably wouldn't consider it otherwise.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather Aug 2015

st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

mum@mazda wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm Have just done a couple internet quotes with top performers and Mazda are still "the best value". Others want excess, or capped labour rates etc.

So it looks like Mazda will be getting my hard earnt cash. Its just that the A/C system is fragile, i probably wouldn't consider it otherwise.
If you decide to go with a Mazda one and want to ensure your air con is covered, make sure you go for the Complete version of their Extended Warranty schemes as the lesser 2 schemes (Elite and Essential) don't cover it.
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
TERRIERBITE

Post by TERRIERBITE »

My warranty is up in November ,I am second owner ,do you think they will contact me about extending the warranty ??
Mazda cx3 2.0 litre sport Mica blue 2016
mum@mazda

Post by mum@mazda »

They contacted me by email, but the log on details would not work, in the end i phoned them. Better to be pro active i think.
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

My warranty and pre-paid service plan both expire next July, so in June I will have the third annual service and the first MoT carried out.
That will be the time to discuss extending either or both with the supplying dealer, as I normally keep my cars for 7 or 8 years.

I understand that if you produce the V5 at the first MoT it can be dated on to the anniversary of first registration.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
mum@mazda

Post by mum@mazda »

The "system" knows the date of 1st registration, so no need to dig out the V5, mine automatically dated it from 1st Reg, although I took it in 5 days early, you have a month to get in early, without it affecting the dates.
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

I got an unprompted letter last week with a pin code and details of how to get a quote from Mazda, my warranty expires on Sept 9th. I logged on as they suggested, got the quote and accepted it, the whole thing was done and dusted and the documentation available in about 15 minutes.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

alanandlyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 pm I got an unprompted letter last week with a pin code and details of how to get a quote from Mazda, my warranty expires on Sept 9th. I logged on as they suggested, got the quote and accepted it, the whole thing was done and dusted and the documentation available in about 15 minutes.
Did you get a good price ???
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

MJC1216 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:15 pm
alanandlyn wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 pm I got an unprompted letter last week with a pin code and details of how to get a quote from Mazda, my warranty expires on Sept 9th. I logged on as they suggested, got the quote and accepted it, the whole thing was done and dusted and the documentation available in about 15 minutes.
Did you get a good price ???
It was the list price £339 including roadside assistance.
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

I've just purchased a Mazda extended warranty policy. The annual premium for 'Complete' level with zero excess, but without the Mazda Roadside Assistance option was a one off fee of £257.75.

I've purchased a breakdown insurance policy elsewhere, because I feel it offers a better level of service, although hopefully I'll never need to use it :)
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd