New Car Delay

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
OldGit

Post by OldGit »

Just been informed that delivery of my CX-3 has slipped from September to October/November due to the factory shut down because of the floods.
Mazda CX3 Sport Nav with Safety Pack Machine Grey Metallic Petrol Auto FWD Delivered 16/10/2018
AKA Keith - North Bristol

ptirving

Post by ptirving »

went looking for a new 2.0 Auto Sport Nav or GT Sport last October. Was told it wouldn't be with me til Feb gone. Luckily a GT Sport appeared on the forecourt with 400 miles on the clock..... order by a customer for registration 1 9 17... dealer registered it 31 Aug.... customer kept it a week whilst dealer sorted a new order etc. Saved me 3 and a bit grand. Yeah ok Im 2nd owner on the log
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
OldGit

Post by OldGit »

Was told could not order GT Sport due to the face lift this year. Still not sure of final spec as Mazda are not publishing details until September. Also not 100% sure of price, ordered on understanding that price could change.
Mazda CX3 Sport Nav with Safety Pack Machine Grey Metallic Petrol Auto FWD Delivered 16/10/2018
ptirving

Post by ptirving »

From pics Ive seen,Fairly sure it gets the skirt extension with the silver inserts as in the GT Sport. Side skirt silver insert stays high, unlike the GT.Obviously the CX5-like centre armrest and elec handbrake goes in
Was GT Sport 2.0 Petrol Auto Meteor Grey 39mpg round the doors 46mpg on a run
Now 2019 Mazda 3 2.0 petrol auto Meteor Grey
OldGit

Post by OldGit »

Just been told my 2018 Face Lift CX3 is due at the dealers on 6th October. Can't wait!
Nmac

Post by Nmac »

I'm new on here so don't know if this has been covered.
I ordered the new cx3 mid June and given delivery date of 7th September , informed by dealership 4 days before collection of the delay ( because of bad weather) and now new date is 9th October. Don't get it bad weather was July why didn't they inform us at that point that there could be a delay. Also Mazda trying to tell me that I didn't order car until July!!! Am I just a moaning git.
OldGit

Post by OldGit »

As you can see from my post I was told of the delay in July by my dealer. Now have a delivery date of 6th October only 1 week after original date given back in June, so really happy with that as was told delivery could be delayed until November.
pjmd3163

Post by pjmd3163 »

I ordered my CX3 Sports Nav on 24th April and was told initially that it would be an August delivery. However, phoned by the dealer the next week and informed about the July delay due to EU testing of new model so then looking at early September delivery (extra wait worth it for the new upgrades, dealer absorbing cost increase!). Then I started chasing them at the end of August to be told not the start of September and the car was on a ship somewhere between Japan and Holland! Sunday last week told it was in Holland and so expect it in 7-10 days ..... and they would contact me as soon as it arrived in UK, Still waiting for that call!?!?! Absurd wait for a production car.
Sports Nav + Black 150ps Petrol AWD Manual (Oct 2018)
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Thank goodness you are not waiting for a VW as most garages are now quoting 6-12 month lead in time...no i am not buying one but my friend is/or was but due to delay is looking at other options.

It is all down to the new emission tests.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

VW.... (spit spit!) :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...