Wing mirror :(

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Trouble is a lot of these unsolicited calls are now automated as in -

"Hello"..... few seconds pause.
"I'm Mildred from We Don't Give A Toss Services".... few seconds pause.
" I'm phoning about the accident you had recently".... more pauses for you to shout obscenities.
"Is that correct, did you have an accident we can make money out from?"

When it was someone to actually speak to I always said "yes" to the question "Have you had an accident recently?" They get really interested and I then proceeded to tell them about the time I shut my finger/thumb/elbow/penis in a kitchen drawer/bedroom cupboard/toilet seat and how much it hurt etc......
They usually hang up on me :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...

steve67

Post by steve67 »

One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

steve67 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:57 am this caught my eye....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ammer.html
Best read of the week :lol: :lol: :lol:
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

I had one of those accidents calls after my car was hit I the car park. I was asked if I had suffered whiplash, - unlikely i replied. But the caller was insistent soI made sure I get their full details first, then I then told the caller I would be reporting them to the police for inciting me to commit fraud (as I have not been Injured)
steve67

Post by steve67 »

Had the first call yesterday.. a bad phone line, broken English, a withheld number, told me i was inline for £3000 along with the passenger guaranteed .....had all my details...told him where to shove his money..

i will be making a call to Mazda assist complaining about my details being given to 3rd part

Mazda assist have not been that good. told me i had to use there body shop 15 miles away and not go direct to my dealer... turns out the bodyshop is my local dealer and not 15 miles away..bit of a farce tbh...but the part is ordered so expecting a call soon to get the job done.
One of those annoying cyclist, who happens to also drive a CX3 SPORT NAV IN ETERNAL BLUE on the odd occasion ... The CX3 has been a pleasure to drive but it's time to move on. ...NOW DRIVING A MAZDA CX30 GT SPORT-JAN 2020