Front shock absorbers

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

steve67 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:12 am we have only had the cx3 sport nav a few weeks , but its a better smoother ride than the mazda 2GT we had running 16" wheels . if the think the cx3 is harsh try the 2...
I had the same car a Mazda 2 and the ride on that was firm to say the least.

My Mazda Sport Nav on 18 inch wheels is a lot smoother and i have no complaints.

As i have said before did these people not try a proper road test before buying.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

A quick road test before buying a car I don't think is really adequate to 'really' determine if you are going to be happy or not - trouble is that most dealers will only allow a 30/45 min test drive including a quick blast down a dual carriageway/motorway - that's if there's one local of course! And that's not even enough time to determine if the seat's in the right position!
You only get to know a car once bought and driven it over a period of time - It's all well and good saying "sell it/get rid" etc, but if you're now locked into a contract, or spent savings or some other personal reason that requires you to hang on to it then you're stuck.

If you don't want to read about the problems people continually have, then I'm sure you can block them or just glance over their post and move on.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Gordongilchrist

Post by Gordongilchrist »

The majority of dealers in NI will give u 24hr of they think u serious on condition u fill it up again. Granted a 30 mins run would be a poor test. But who would pay in the region of £22k after a 30mins look-see? I just get irritated when someone keeps continually bringing up the same gripe. Say Ur peace be heard n leave it that.
2017 Mazda CX-3 sport nav 2WD Automatic 120 petrol in white :)