Coloured wheel nuts!!!

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Mickledore

Post by Mickledore »

Probably a flight of fancy but I've had an idea that I would like some coloured wheel nuts on my white CX-3. Maybe red/gold/purple/blue!
Does anyone have any experience of such things? I'd like a locking nut on each wheel too.
What are the sizes/thread details of these?
Am I just being stoopid?

Gus

Post by Gus »

CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Mickledore

Post by Mickledore »

Well some one is a real clever dick. Maybe you might like to think that I've already tried that. A-hole.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Lol.
I thought locking wheel nuts come as standard.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Gus

Post by Gus »

Mickledore wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 am Well some one is a real clever dick. Maybe you might like to think that I've already tried that. A-hole.
That was a little bit of fun, hence the smiley! But seeing as you took such offence you can search for the rest yourself that I was just about to list for you.

Have a pleasant weekend.
CX-3, Sport Nav, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Metallic, Half Stone Leather, Sep 2015 to Sep 2018.
CX-5, Sport Nav+, Auto, Petrol, Soul Red Crystal Metallic, Sep 2018.
Mickledore

Post by Mickledore »

Gus wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Mickledore wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:40 am Well some one is a real clever dick. Maybe you might like to think that I've already tried that. A-hole.
That was a little bit of fun, hence the smiley! But seeing as you took such offence you can search for the rest yourself that I was just about to list for you.

Have a pleasant weekend.
Well as it was over half an hour between your snide post and my reply there is no way you were "just about to list" anything.
As I said, you are just a clever dick show off. Now toddle along dear chap and leave this conversation to sensible people.

I wonder if there's an ignore feature on here? If there is you are going on it. Idiot.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

Calling someone vulgar names, no matter how much you dislike their post, is likely to get you banned from the forums. You have been warned.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

In time wheel lug nuts can become frozen on the wheel studs , out in the middle of nowhere you dort need a stuck on wheel nut while trying to change out a wheel /tire. It is a good idea to check out all of you wheel nuts , and you do not need to elevate the vehicle by only attending to one nut at a time, the book call for 80 to 100 ft lbs you could /should have you garage do it when your wheels get rotated.

Now here is the tricky part , do you lubricate the stud threads, or just wire brush the wheel studs or both I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU. because this is dependant of the maximum speed you drive at.

If you are unsure of this critical prcedure and do not have the proper equipment , don't attempt it .

Because we in Bermuda drive a very reduced speeds , I can lubricate the stud with "copper slip" i also use a torque wrench see the book for the nut order, only attend one nut at a time at ...........ft LBS.

Mazda CX3 .Soul Red GT. Rt H.D. less 4 w.d.