MY Mazda app

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
ivan

Post by ivan »

I must be doing something wrong But I get nowhere with the MY Mazda App.
When I first bought my car there was a perfectly good web site with all it,s history that is not available now.
Sept 2017 CX3 Hatchback, ceramic. 2 litre petrol, Sport Nav manual. Get 36mpg.

Handy Andy

Post by Handy Andy »

The app on my phone works fine. I can see all the cars details and info of service etc. The Mazda toolbox also works for map updates. The website "Mazda My Way" under the "garage" section doesn't seem to work anymore. Strange....
Car sold - but still following Mazda.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

I spoke to Mazda about it last week and they expect to have the new app back on the PC early next year. Meanwhile we have to put up with the phone app.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Strangways, thanks for the update. As per my "My Mazda" topic posted in July some of us don't have Android or Apple phones so can't access the site or info as there isn't a Windows app.
But what "early next year" means is another thing. The "temporarily unavailable" on the web site has turned in to 8-9 months so far.
Very frustrating!
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
tyrfelin

Post by tyrfelin »

You can put Nox (or similar) android emulator on your pc and run android apps from it. I use it on a Windows 10 pc to run other "android only" apps.
Sport Nav 2.0 Snowflake White
Dogfuzz

Post by Dogfuzz »

Forgive me putting it like this-but what is the point of this app?...all your vehicle details are with you anyway and your dealership have( or should have!) the maintenance history. The log book etc are your business and your business only.In any case-this forum is v good in keeping owners updated.
Out of interest-I tried to link up to via Iphone.The app downloaded ok but then asked me to upload vehicle details via log book to prove ownership. A right faff. Ha ha-Why not all sorts of other personal info too?
CX-3 SPORT NAV ,5 DOOR HATCHBACK,1998CC,PETROL-2018
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Another gimmick i can live without.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Unfortunately Nox (or other .exe files) won't run on a Windows phone.

I'll have to wait until "early next year", lol.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

Nox is a dodgy app, it runs a lot of unwanted programs in the backgound. Have heard that it may be shut down soon.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

Dogfuzz wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:19 am Forgive me putting it like this-but what is the point of this app?...all your vehicle details are with you anyway and your dealership have( or should have!) the maintenance history. The log book etc are your business and your business only.In any case-this forum is v good in keeping owners updated.
Out of interest-I tried to link up to via Iphone.The app downloaded ok but then asked me to upload vehicle details via log book to prove ownership. A right faff. Ha ha-Why not all sorts of other personal info too?
Dog fuzz, I'm concerned whether you actually own a CX-3. Apart from some printed purchase & service receipts, none of the CX-3 forum members here have a log book - it's all digital on the My Mazda Ap. Sadly, as has been rightly pointed out already, we can't get past the 'servicing' menu to access any details. Plus any warranty or re-call work (such as tailgate hinge replacement, A/C condenser replacement) doesn't show up either.

I'm sorry if I questioned your CX-3 ownership, perhaps you could update your profile and location. That would be helpful. Thanks.
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.