OWNER MAINTENANCE

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
GeeJam

Post by GeeJam »

"Bermuda Somers Mazda CX3 Soul red Automatic, with a talking horn and a bunch of other stuff under the seats"

Somers, whilst many of us appreciate your exceptional written contribution to this forum, any professional wordsmith who owns up to having "stuff" under their seats is, should perhaps keep their regular abuse of narcotics a little secret just to themselves, eh? Frankly, they're not doing you any good at all. Honest. Then again, some say all of Alfred Tennyson's poems were fuelled by an overdose of opiates. Just don't get me started on Shakespeare or Byron.

Keep up the good work.
CX-3 Sport Nav 2.0L Petrol. Manual. Soul Red & Half Stone interior. From new Sept 2015. South Lincolnshire UK.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Geejam......

I think Somers may be alluding to the CB radio kit?? :lol: ;)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

GeeJam wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:16 am "Bermuda Somers Mazda CX3 Soul red Automatic, with a talking horn and a bunch of other stuff under the seats"

Somers, whilst many of us appreciate your exceptional written contribution to this forum, any professional wordsmith who owns up to having "stuff" under their seats is, should perhaps keep their regular abuse of narcotics a little secret just to themselves, eh? Frankly, they're not doing you any good at all. Honest. Then again, some say all of Alfred Tennyson's poems were fuelled by an overdose of opiates. Just don't get me started on Shakespeare or Byron.

Keep up the good work.
That may explain his ramblings on this forum...i just ignore anything that comes up on the forum from him as it makes no sense to me.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I think he's makes alot of sense, it's just his grasp of English isn't perfect and most of his "advice" should be second nature to the average owner or is in the handbook.
I try not to take life too seriously and find him/her a little bit of light relief, especially as I haven't got any "stuff" under the seats of my CX-3.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Punctuation flew out the window , again !
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Thank you all for your comments , I do appreciate your support .

Many of my comments surgestions and idears ,are ,as you may have guessed , pure common sence, many are timely reminders, which never did any one harm.

When writing, I some times get ahead of my self, so sorry ! if i disapoint some of you , blame it on enthusiasm, and the green parrot that sits next to me, it gets that way when you are over 82. Not much time left.

There will come a time, soon, when I will run out of good things some new and many old to pass on to you all.

I would like to think that I hopefully attract an helped a wide folowing which I hope include many new car owners .

We all need encouragement and support none of us can go it alone , I am no expert , I do enjoy driving and the many cars an motorcycles I have owned over the years .

Many complain of the lack of storage in the CX3 . However ,if you look under my drivers seat you will find a tire repair kit a foot pump and a blue beach towel , under the passenger seat you will find a large comprehensive medical kit and a fire extinguisher . I hate to disapoint you as there are no illegal substances,however ,we do keep asprins in the car just in case of a re occurance of a heart attact.

Here is a party game, describe to me in writing how to put on a jacket, or take a bath, no body gets those right.

CX3.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

Mr . Geeham .
That did not take long did it.

Are you politelly asking me to leave the forum ?

Before , I leave the forum.

I do have a God given big mouth.

Thank you for your comments, you are absolutely correct in all that you say, with exception of your asumptions allegations and comparisons regarding ilegal substances.

For the record, Mr. Geeham :-
I do not drink Alcohol, never did.
I do not store or indulge in controled substances ,never did.

SOMERS CX3
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Somers, just keep doing what you do, there's youngsters that just don't realise what age brings to the individual, they will in time (hopefully!)

I think the illegal substance message was just a joke?

People don't want to read your post's? - then they just don't read them, it's down to them!

8-) :)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I agree, I enjoy your posts SOMERS. Please continue. 😀
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

SOMERS it can be difficult to understand the British sense of humour, basically we love a bit of sarcasm, we also call it taking the piss, its all ment in fun please do not take offence its just the way we are.
Most of us learnt to deal with it very quickly when we started work, we would never say "good job" just look for a way to take the piss, and learn very
quickly to fend off incoming insults, as I said we look at it as fun.
Do not stop posting your posts are very refreshingly different please carry on.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019