Washing/cleaning a CX3 is easy!

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

DaveG
Greetings and thank you.
There is pease and harmony in River City.
We all have something to contribute.

somers CX3 soul red

SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

The Chamoise leather.

As a young boy staying with an Aunt while in school in Manchester , the window cleaner would come to clean the outside of my bedroom window,( there was coal fire soot back then) I noticed he was using a chamoise leather on the glass, that got me thinking he may have had white vinegar in the water.

I have since found out that using a chamiose for drying on automobile paint work will strip wax , not recomended. ******More on car drying later******

The chamioise is excelent for cleaning vehicle windows.

The objective here is to convert the damp chamiose over to a super squeegee, all you need is a single leyer to be efective as you apply pressure to the glass,( out side first inside last,) the secret here is to make the "glass scream" . While you are at it use an old tooth brushto clean out the acumulated sand from the window tracks .

If your glass is severely contaminated you could at you own risk could try with great care a single edge razor blade and give the glass a shave.

Warning :::::::::::: Some vehicles have plastic coatings on the glass so this shaving practice is not advisable.