Depreciation

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Mine hasn't got the TSR so cannot help. Can you turn off the TSR and rely on the Sat Nav info? Is there any option to prioritise which method is used or a distance where if there is a conflict the lower speed limit will be shown?

However the data used for the Sat Nav is not always accurate. There are a couple of roads that I drive every day which have 40mph signs but but since I did the last map update the Sat Nav recognises them as 30mph limits. Whether there are TROs in place for a lower limit but the signs haven't been changed yet is another matter.

Do note that councils should maintain site lines to all signs which will vary on the speed limit of the road.

I have noticed the Speed/traffic light Camera Warning has been changed since the last update to reduce the distance from about half a mile to nearer quater of a mile before the camera location. This has stopped and reduced erroneous warnings that I used to get.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.

SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

"Time to say good bye". to the family car.

Depreciation.
1) Normal wear and tear .
2) lack of due care.

Dated vehicle.
1) Model changes.
2) Automobile Fasion and design.
3 ) Style. Type . Usage.
4 ) Model desirability or popularity.

Inflation.
1) The buying power of money.
2 ) Country tarrifs and taxes.

Milage
1) cars with high milage do not sell well.
2) Gas guzzleors.

Average Life span.
1 ) 10 years is the upper limit, till death do us part time to go shopping.

1) There is and age limit where a car become less desirable for re sale.
2 ) In this country 5 to 7 years is max.
3) A well cared for car may not sell, a person has got to want your model "real bad".
4 ) There has to be life left in the car if not good for you it is not good for them.

4 ) Parts shortage creates redundancy.
5 ) Some cars to day are throw away vehicles.

Vehicle Quality
1) Some vehicles ( the family car ) are built with price constraints in certain countries.
2 ) High end cars are for the rich and famous

Lemon
1) Some cars do not make it to first base having many faults

Road accidents.
1) A major road collision affects resale value.

Other.
12 ) Vehicle location affects re sale value

13 ) New vr. pre owned it is their choice.
SOMERS

Post by SOMERS »

* People are not realy selling used cars they are selling miles.

*Not everybody is into the latest sports machines.

*By the time they get to buy, say ,my CX3 it is already out of fashion and dated, it may have 40,000 on clock those are *my new miles ,they are buying old miles or what is left before they in turn sell the car of take it to the land fill.

* How many car are there out there today which are keepers? Really !

* is the Mazda CX3 a keeper ? I don't think so ,may be a Mercedes: Jag or a B.M.W. is , however ,you have to buy the *right one. and not be so fasion conscience.

*The moral to this story ,is never drive a consumer car to the land fill.

* You have 5 years and 50,000 to make up your mind because all this time you have been renting miles at x $ per mile.

* Smile you will get over it !

* I will read this tripe over and over to look for any typo or gremlins, I get alot of these, these days.
* check the stars *****

Somers CX 3 a computer on wheels.