Tec'

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
switchback

Post by switchback »

MJC1216 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:16 pm
switchback wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:50 pm
zoylander wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:18 pm
When I want to drive for pleasure I take my 1970 Rover P5B Coupe. Comfortable, quiet and refined. Everything the CX-3 is not.
Why did you buy the CX3 if it's so bad?
Don't get him started...this has been discussed so many times i.e.why spend all that money and not do a proper test drive...sell the car and buy something you like BUT no he keeps banging on about it.
Sorry about that, I'm new on here and looking back to previous posts I've sussed it out now :lol: .
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.

SoonerV8

Post by SoonerV8 »

I love the tech. HUD and rear view camera are brilliant!! What annoys me about it, is when it doesn't do what it says on the tin. I can live without auto dip, road sign recognition and hill start assist, never had it before and don't need it, but the fact that they don't work just winds me up!! Like having a clock which doesn't tell you the correct time!!
Petrol Sport Nav AWD 2018 UK Midlands.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Totally agree, winds me up if things don't work correctly as well even if I don't need them..... Take the sign recognition, park up outside my house with the 30 mph showing, start up next day sometimes the speed limit is still showing, another time it has disappeared and you have to physically pass a, sign for the system to wake up.
Mazda cannot give me an explanation as to why it doesn't pick up the info from the sat Nav mapping, the best they could do was the technology is new and its a bit hit and miss.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
Habu

Post by Habu »

MJC1216 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 pm I agree some Tec is good and for me the HUD is something my next car would have to have.(Mainy for the Sat Nav info)that's why i didn't upgrade to Android Auto as i would have lost this function using Waze.
Trust me, when you’re using Waze or Apple Maps, etc. their interface and clarity of maps and directional graphics, ETA information etc. are so much better than stock the omission in the HUD is not a problem. I thought, like you, I’d miss the nav in the HUD but I don’t. The additional bonus of Apple Messages on the screen plus our Apple music collection as laid out on the phone on the car’s infotainment screen makes it a no brainer. If only my car had Apple Music as the CX-3 is the wife’s. My 6.5” HUD is better though.🙂
Sport Nav in Dynamic Blue Mica / Petrol Manual / Stone Leather / Safety Pack
CX-30 GT Sport Tech auto in Soul Red from January 2020.