i stop start

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
BRY

Post by BRY »

Works fine for me i donโ€™t have a problem with it just forget about it and let it do the job it was designed for or just switch it off when you start the car .
Cx-3 SE-L Navigation Auto petrol eternal blue 2019

stevenoliver

Post by stevenoliver »

Hear hear! ๐Ÿ‘
stevenoliver

Post by stevenoliver »

Strangways wrote: โ†‘Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:44 pm I must say I'm finding some of the comments rather bizarre. Here is a gadget that saves fuel, saves on road tax and reduces pollution and has no adverse effect on the car itself. This has been around long enough now to prove itself and yet some people don't seem happy about it. Very confused as to why that is. I first had it on my Alfa 7 years ago and have never ever considered turning it off.
Quite!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Tested the i-stop this morning. Came into operation when the blue light was on and outside temperature was at 9 degrees C. I did have turn the fan off as the cabin wasn't up to temperature and therefore a/c working hard. But this was the only parameter preventing operation so quickly after starting the vehicle.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

Vincent66 wrote: โ†‘Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:31 pm
I guess its a feature in its infancy so we should be patient.
Hardly - its been around for 25+ years. My father had it on his Audi in 1983.
Beezageoff

Post by Beezageoff »

Thanks to all you replied to my query. Much appreciated. :)
CX3 30/10/2018 Sat Nav+ 2litre Petrol Manual