horn

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
dgavidia

Post by dgavidia »

Could someone help me install the stebler on my cx3 please!

BWJ

Post by BWJ »

jep, just drive by and we fix it, - live in denmark ;)
CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I've taken the plunge. Had my Stebel Nautilus Compact delivered this morning. A task for the weekend. πŸ˜€
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

HouseSpider wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:28 am I've taken the plunge. Had my Stebel Nautilus Compact delivered this morning. A task for the weekend. πŸ˜€
Keep us posted on how you get on and the method used. I've been thinking about installing one of the Stebel horns for some years, but haven't had the nerve to do the front bumper removal process that Anchorman did 8-) Have heard it might be possible to fit a replacement single horn if you don't mind the skin on your hands being somewhat ripped :shock:
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:23 pm
HouseSpider wrote: ↑Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:28 am I've taken the plunge. Had my Stebel Nautilus Compact delivered this morning. A task for the weekend. πŸ˜€
Keep us posted on how you get on and the method used. I've been thinking about installing one of the Stebel horns for some years, but haven't had the nerve to do the front bumper removal process that Anchorman did 8-) Have heard it might be possible to fit a replacement single horn if you don't mind the skin on your hands being somewhat ripped :shock:
It isn't that difficult...if you follow the pictures posted earlier in this thread.

I fitted mine over two years ago and not had any issues and you don't need to fit the relay so it's an easy job.
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Just fitted in under an hour once I had all the connectors, wire & tools ready at hand.
I mounted it slightly differently to the previous posts to take advantage of the nut & bolt supplied. Hardest part was drilling the hole due to restricted access.
Old horn left in place so I can remove the Stebel if & when I sell the vehicle.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
fourbanks

Post by fourbanks »

in japan, the horn is regarded as a sorry acknowledgement very gentleman like
Lexus 250h UX premium sport edition