New car day

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Yes next Friday looking forward to it, you had a rubbish day to pick yours up. Did you get the thing we talked about sorted.
Was your previous car also an auto.
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019

DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Definitely not best weather for enjoying a run out in it. I had a little play with the settings and got soaked running back indoors :D hopefully next Friday will be better for your collection day 👍

Stephen is looking into that for me he did say it’s usually for vehicles 2 years and older and mines not quite that. I’ll think of it as a bonus if I do get something.

Previous one was auto too, I love them. Can’t see myself going back to manual again now, this will be my 4th auto.
CX-3 Sport Nav+, Soul Red Crystal, 2.0 Petrol, Automatic, Safety Pack.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Drew, hang on a moment my car was registered October 2017 so 13 months old when I placed the order, so it is newer than the one you traded. I think Stephan is waffling.
Where does this older than two years come in then, when I showed him the voucher I think it was the first he had seen.
If you want to use me as leverage to Mazda, I will happily supply you my details to proceed via a private message.
As a matter of interest Stephan saying vehicles over two years old, the letter from Mazda indicated that it was to encourage owners to exchange early, as it started.....you have probably not thought about trading your vehicle yet etc.
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Thank you Dave

I’ll see what Stephen has to say when we speak early next week. If I need some leverage I’ll give you a shout 👍
p6nsh

Post by p6nsh »

Ordered a 150ps AWD Sport Nav+ Auto in Machine Grey with Safety Pack on 16/11/18 it was due 14 Feb Just been told yesterday now due middle of March. Just wondered how long others have waited
Machine Grey Sport Nav+ 150ps AWD Auto with safety Pack
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

p6nsh wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 pm Ordered a 150ps AWD Sport Nav+ Auto in Machine Grey with Safety Pack on 16/11/18 it was due 14 Feb Just been told yesterday now due middle of March. Just wondered how long others have waited
Ordered late November, collecting next week, so about 12 weeks.
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Ordered 18 Jan collected 8 Feb. It was in stock though :D
DrewUK

Post by DrewUK »

Now the rains stopped and I’ve actually been out here’s a couple of quick pics.

First impressions of the updated model - LOVE IT :D. The changes may seem small or out of sight but they make the interior of the car feel like a better place to be. The improved console, electric handbrake, armrest area gets a huge thumbs up. Feels roomier to me up front but that’s probably just as I can’t believe they managed to get the new console in without taking up too much space.

Looking forward to a longer drive out tomorrow :D

AC0E0C73-0F5F-464B-97C9-FDD43CC388B7.jpeg

A1B03DA2-BF4C-40DC-ABD8-FF34DC5BC4BB.jpeg

Deleted User 1027

Post by Deleted User 1027 »

Just disappointed that they haven't updated the information screen as the one in the CX5 looks far better.
BWJ

Post by BWJ »

MJC1216 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:51 pm Just disappointed that they haven't updated the information screen as the one in the CX5 looks far better.
They are just the same 7" screen.
CX3 2.0, Aut. Nav. Optimum SRC. dec. 2019.