White leather

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
Boyle de Cabbage

Post by Boyle de Cabbage »

I'm trying to decide if white leather will do it for me.

I saw an early showroom-CX3 in Soul Red, when they first arrived, and the white leather interior looked fabulous. But I'm looking at a new CX3 in either Ceramic (Silver) of Machine Grey and just wondered, with the absence of white door cards, if the seats themselves being white, in an otherwise black interior, might look a bit odd.

Anyone with any views to help me stumble through this morass of excess choices??
Mazda paint is crap! Mazda should be ashamed of themselves!.

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

When we bought our Soul Red there was a second hand Artic White available and IIRC the interior was mainly black with half white leather front seats - didn't do it for me as (in my eyes) it looked cheap - but - also available was a new (2017) showroom model in a blue with white interior, electric white seats etc and it *was* nice but well out of our price range.

It's all personal choice though!
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

We have a Soul Red and Stone leather and personally I think it is a great combination, the light leather makes the car seem bigger inside, many people have commented on it, but at the end of the day it is your personal choice.
I would recommend ordering the Safety Pack option, well worth the money IMO.
2019 CX-3, 2.0 Sport Nav+, Soul Red, Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Petrol, Manual.
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Turbo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:21 am We have a Soul Red and Stone leather and personally I think it is a great combination, the light leather makes the car seem bigger inside, many people have commented on it, but at the end of the day it is your personal choice.
Any internal piccies??
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

AndyRen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 pm
Turbo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:21 am We have a Soul Red and Stone leather and personally I think it is a great combination, the light leather makes the car seem bigger inside, many people have commented on it, but at the end of the day it is your personal choice.
Any internal piccies??
I will sort some tomorrow
2019 CX-3, 2.0 Sport Nav+, Soul Red, Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Petrol, Manual.
alanandlyn

Post by alanandlyn »

Boyle de Cabbage wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:09 am I'm trying to decide if white leather will do it for me.

I saw an early showroom-CX3 in Soul Red, when they first arrived, and the white leather interior looked fabulous. But I'm looking at a new CX3 in either Ceramic (Silver) of Machine Grey and just wondered, with the absence of white door cards, if the seats themselves being white, in an otherwise black interior, might look a bit odd.

Anyone with any views to help me stumble through this morass of excess choices??
I have Ceramic with Stone Leather in the original 2015 CX-3; still looks great nearly 4 years on; door cards aren't a problem. I think it looks much better than the boring black upholstery (leather or fabric) that so many cars have - and it doesn't show every hair!
CX-3 SportNav 2WD, Petrol Auto, Ceramic, Stone Leather :)
switchback

Post by switchback »

The stone leather seats are also more supportive in the lumbar region than the cloth or black half leather.
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.
Boyle de Cabbage

Well, thanks for that everyone.

Since looking closely at the 2018 car and the 2019 specs the CX-3 interior still lags and I'm unsure the upgrades are worth a trade-up

I test drove a Mazda 3 and preferred its interior and boot size but the range has no AWD.

I read whispers that maybe the present China-only CX-4 may be coming to Europe; now that could be the one!
switchback

Post by switchback »

Boyle de Cabbage wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:21 am
I read whispers that maybe the present China-only CX-4 may be coming to Europe; now that could be the one!
I was told that the build quality of the China only CX4 was so bad that it was unlikely to be sold anywhere else without massive investment.
2018 CX3+ Sport Nav 120 Petrol Manual. Machine Grey.
Boyle de Cabbage

ome of that may be
switchback wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:42 pm

I was told that the build quality of the China only CX4 was so bad that it was unlikely to be sold anywhere else without massive investment.
You've heard Chinese whispers too?

OK caveat emptor, thanks for the heads-up.