Sat NOT Nav again

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
FebLad

Post by FebLad »

I've just entered the Post Code for a Hospital in Manchester. The Sat nav comes up with the right road, but doesn't recognise the Hospital. So I select Navigate to, expecting it to get me on the road at least, and it gives a "Walkway" and a warning that the destination is not accessible to vehicles!!
You just have to be non-plussed!!
My Garmin will give the right address and the Hospital without fuss.

jtonline

Post by jtonline »

What post code are you using?
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Remember you need to put the 'space' between the post code numbers (but you probably know that?)
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

AndyRen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm Remember you need to put the 'space' between the post code numbers (but you probably know that?)
It took me a while to sus that one out :roll:
2019 CX-3, 2.0 Sport Nav+, Soul Red, Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Petrol, Manual.
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Turbo wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:26 pm
AndyRen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm Remember you need to put the 'space' between the post code numbers (but you probably know that?)
It took me a while to sus that one out :roll:
That explains a lot then because sometimes mine will not accept a post code. :roll: :lol:
CX3 Sport Nav - Petrol - Auto - safety pack - snowflake white - 2019
FebLad

Post by FebLad »

Three things'
1. Space ............always!
2. The point is, it recognised and gave the correct Road, did not recognise the Hospital name, but when asked to "GO", labelled the destination as "Walkway" and inaccessible to vehicles!
3. M20 4BX