Courtesy car

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Having dropped my car off for the climate control panel replacement I was pleasantly surprised to find my courtesy car was a brand new AWD manual CX-3 sport nav in white! Nice. Much quieter in the cabin and a far more refined (and less bumpy) ride. Was a bit worried about the electronic handbrake but with either a flip up to engage or press down to release found it easy to use.
My only problem was that within 2 hrs I received a text telling me my car was ready.... and I was so looking forward to a day of 4 wheel drive specialness. Could easily get used to the new CX-3.
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...

Strangways

Post by Strangways »

AndyRen wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:55 pm Having dropped my car off for the climate control panel replacement I was pleasantly surprised to find my courtesy car was a brand new AWD manual CX-3 sport nav in white! Nice. Much quieter in the cabin and a far more refined (and less bumpy) ride. Was a bit worried about the electronic handbrake but with either a flip up to engage or press down to release found it easy to use.
My only problem was that within 2 hrs I received a text telling me my car was ready.... and I was so looking forward to a day of 4 wheel drive specialness. Could easily get used to the new CX-3.
I've not tried the AWD model, but have to agree that the change in suspension on the new models is far more refined than the earlier ones. Still a firm ride but now it is a lot less harsh over the bumps.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

As a result of my dealer being a shared manufacturer type, I got a humble Ford B-Max as a courtesy car when my car went in for air con warranty repair last year! Sliding rear doors were interesting feature. I wouldn't have objected if they'd asked would I mind taking a MX-5 instead :)
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
Strangways

Post by Strangways »

st3v3cx-3 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm As a result of my dealer being a shared manufacturer type, I got a humble Ford B-Max as a courtesy car when my car went in for air con warranty repair last year! Sliding rear doors were interesting feature. I wouldn't have objected if they'd asked would I mind taking a MX-5 instead :)
I didn't even get an MX-5 as a courtesy car when my MX-5 went in for a warranty issue.
2019 CX-3 2.0 Sport Nav+ Automatic in ETERNAL BLUE
2015 MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav Manual in SOUL RED
AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

Strangways wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:26 pm
st3v3cx-3 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm As a result of my dealer being a shared manufacturer type, I got a humble Ford B-Max as a courtesy car when my car went in for air con warranty repair last year! Sliding rear doors were interesting feature. I wouldn't have objected if they'd asked would I mind taking a MX-5 instead :)
I didn't even get an MX-5 as a courtesy car when my MX-5 went in for a warranty issue.
They usually supply me with a Mazda 2 - although it's always a new model... Having said that, the first time we had a courtesy car we had a mechanics Mazda 3!
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

I've asked what the options are and booked the CX-5 rather than the Mazda2 for my next service. Hope they keep to their word.
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

I've owned a few different cars and have never been able to have a courtesy car :(
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd
AndyRen

Post by AndyRen »

jtonline wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:23 pm I've owned a few different cars and have never been able to have a courtesy car :(
I had the same problems at our VW dealer- never one available... And if there was it was a tenner for the insurance!
IWRA

Post by IWRA »

Clevedon Mazda have always provided me with a courtesy car at no cost for services and warranty work.
Mazda CX-3 1.5 2WD Manual Sport Nav - Soul red with half stone leather
AndyRen

Post by AndyRen »

IWRA wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 pm Clevedon Mazda have always provided me with a courtesy car at no cost for services and warranty work.
I pay 24p per mile for fuel - which is fine by me (£500 excess if involved in an accident though!)