Courtesy car

All Mazda CX-3 related discussions
jtonline

Post by jtonline »

I've just never been lucky enough to find a local dealership that has a courtesy car with an automatic gearbox.
Julian.
Sept. 2015 CX-3 Sport Nav, Dynamic Blue Mica, 1.5 Diesel, AWD, Automatic
http://www.jtonline.info
Please add year of registration, model info., and location to your CX-3 Forums profile ~ See here for help: http://bit.ly/2fQzMfd

AndyRen
Location: Down a bit, down a bit more, right a bit, down a bit.... Right there - Kent

Post by AndyRen »

jtonline wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:36 pm I've just never been lucky enough to find a local dealership that has a courtesy car with an automatic gearbox.
One would think that garages could be able to supply auto box courtesy vehicles if needed! :(
16 plate 2L Petrol, 120bhp Soul Red Sport Nav...
HouseSpider

Post by HouseSpider »

Car went in for it's service today and I was initially given a Honda Jazz as a courtesy car. I wouldn't accept it. Eventually the garage rearrange the cars so I got the CX-5 I requested.
Thoughts on the CX-5:
Pros - Torquey engine, quiet, loads of room, high seat position, dual zone climate control, remote tailgate open & close, additional gadgets over the CX-3 including proper HUD on to the windscreen instead of the little plastic.
Cons - it was a manual diesel, weird steering sensation ( I could feel the power steering trying to pull to left or right of centre with a bit of slack the control), getting used to the electric handbrake.
Still prefer my CX-3.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Sports Nav Auto Petrol 2017, 131bhp (chipped), Soul Red, Half Stone Leather, Safety Pack, Arm Rest, Auto Folding Mirror Kit, Detachable Tow Bar, HatchBag Boot Liner, Stebel Nautilus Compact horn. Space saver.
zoylander

Post by zoylander »

AndyRen wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm
jtonline wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:23 pm I've owned a few different cars and have never been able to have a courtesy car :(
I had the same problems at our VW dealer- never one available... And if there was it was a tenner for the insurance!
When I phone the dealer to book a service, they ask which date I would prefer, and I reply "what date will there be a courtesy car available?"
Last year I was allocated another CX-3, unfortunately manual, but no real hardship for an afternoon.
CX-3 SE 2.0L 2WD Auto. 43.5mpg.
st3v3cx-3

Post by st3v3cx-3 »

When I phoned - about 7 weeks before they were finally due - to book the 3yr service and MOT, I asked about a courtesy car but there wasn't one available till a few days after that 7 weeks would have expired !!! So I had to do without. It would have been a Kia Picanto anyway, one of the drawbacks of a multi franchise dealership :(
Sport Nav Petrol Automatic FWD Arctic White plus options April 2016
The Cap'n

Post by The Cap'n »

You got lucky!! It's a shame you didn't get to drive it for longer ha